Your farm holiday
in the Pustertal valley
A farm holiday in the Pustertal valley is a special adventure! We keep cows, chickens and goats. During your stay our cats and kittens and dog Senta will come across. In the immediate environment of the farmyard and the barn adults and children will enjoy the peaceful farm life. Children can play while their parents relax and appreciate the unspoiled countryside.
Experiencing the life on a farm
A pleasant winter holiday
Reading and playing board games
In our farm library our guests will find many good books and a lot of board games for adults and children. Nobody will get bored.
Nearby you will find what you like
Rich opportunities for shopping, dining and leisure time activities. In the surroundings of the Mooserhof there are many ways to pass a pleasant and unforgettable holiday.
- Restaurant / Pizzeria: 400 m away
- Shopping in the village: 300 m away
- Bruneck: 25 km away
- Bus stop and skibus: 200 m away
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool and spa Cascade in Sand in Taufers: 11 km away
- The lake Pragser Wildsee: 50 km away
- Reiner Wasserfälle: 12 km away
- Skiing areas: skilift in the village directly next to the farm, Ski area Klausberg (24 km), ski area Speikboden (15 km) skiing region Kronplatz Bruneck (27 km)
- Cross-country tracks: 200 Meter away from theMooserhof